Silicon Therapeutics is building an exceptional team of outstanding life scientists and computer scientists with a unifying belief that we can make better medicines using computers. We foster a collaborative, respectful, and flexible work environment that allows individuals to thrive. Our supportive and open work environment enhances synergies among individuals, thereby maximizing the quality and efficiency of our efforts. We embrace diversity and value different perspectives, ideas, and identities of everyone on the team.
We are looking for a software engineer to join our Shanghai/Suzhou-based China team. Working closely with our platform team, the candidate will develop software for our proprietary computational platform, including the high-performance computing infrastructure, in order to solve critical issues in drug discovery. Competitive pay, equity, strong perks, and a fun working environment, along with the opportunity to do cutting edge science to design better medicines, are all good reasons to join us!
- Develop robust, scalable software that implement state-of-the-art algorithms in computational chemistry
- Create, integrate, and maintain high performance computing infrastructure, including scalable network file and database systems
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor or advanced degree in computer science, applied math, physics, or related disciplines from a top-tier university
- Extensive programming experience (C/C++ and Python preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
- Experience with high performance computing and parallel programming (e.g. MPI, openMP, CUDA) a plus
- Experience in developing large-scale software a plus
New China Office
- Silicon Therapeutics is building a start-of-the-art facility in the new biotech center of Suzhou.
- This three-story, 1200 square meter facility will host a supercomputer, synthetic chemistry and biochemistry work spaces along with office areas, conference rooms and a roof-top garden.