Silicon Therapeutics is building an exceptional team of outstanding life scientists and computer scientists with a unifying belief that we can make better medicines using computers. We foster a collaborative, respectful, and flexible work environment that allows individuals to thrive. Our supportive and open work environment enhances synergies among individuals, thereby maximizing the quality and efficiency of our efforts. We embrace diversity and value different perspectives, ideas, and identities of everyone on the team.
Silicon Therapeutics is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and capable individual with experience in free energy perturbations.
- Improve the accuracy of binding free energy methods related to our drug discovery projects
- Diagnose outliers and propose/implement robust solutions
- Work closely with our drug discovery teams to ensure best results in R&D projects
WHO YOU ARE
- Ph.D. in computational chemistry, physical chemistry, chemical physics, computer-aided drug discovery, or related fields
- Significant experience with MD based free energy calculation methods
- Advanced knowledge of scientific algorithm development
- Peer-reviewed publications in relevant areas and/or demonstrated success in related development projects
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
- Experience with programming (Python preferred)
- Experience with structure-based drug design methods
- Experience working in drug discovery projects
- Experience working with a diverse team on an ambitious project